Youth Lake Day
Youth Lake Day is coming up Saturday, August 24th! We have 30 spots on the boats, so we are limiting to members first, and then we’ll see if we have room for a few friends to join. Please RSVP to Jennifer Eaton.
The boat captains are: Douglas Lyle, Chad Aldrich, Karl Koehler and Chris Patterson. Other important information:
- Drop off at church 12:15 PM
- Pick up at church 6:45 PM
- Bring $10 to cover food and fuel
- Dinner will be served (eat lunch before you come)
- Bring a life vest if you have one (we have extra if not)
- Bring a chair, sunscreen, towel and change of clothes
We do need a few adult chaperones to hang out and supervise the kids at the beach area with the kids while others are skiing. If you’d like to be an adult chaperone please reply and let me know.
We may need a few volunteer drivers to help us transport kids from the church to Good Times Marina and back. Please let me know if you are available to help with this task. It’s about at 15 min drive from the church, so we would need you between 12:10-12:40 and 6:10-6:40 PM.